St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Penning

Hey guys.

I've been thinking. Quite a bit actually, so i decided to start keeping a diary. Someone once said, "Thoughts disentangle themselves once they go through your fingertips." It's quite true. Sometimes you think so much, you begin to over analyse. Stuff then appears distorted and you get all confused. So yup, i have a diary. Haha. Oh man, what am i doing telling everyone about it. Ah no harm i guess.

Oh this year, i've got a quad room. It means that my roomie Simon and I have to share our toilet with another 2 guys. That's just totally ugh. To make matters worse, the toilet bowl is clogged and overflowing now because of over usage. We worked it too hard. Haha! Argh! Man... no comment.

I've decided to join the music ministry @ Tenth. I know, it's taken me quite a long time to get involved in the church, but hey, better than never. I still get haunted with thoughts about not being accepted and everything, but i know it's just lies originating from hell trying to prevent me from doing God's work.

Hmm.. blogging kinda clears my thoughts too.

My friend introduced me to this free program called Google Earth. It's really cool. It's basically a huge collection of satellite pictures, and enables you to zoom into any place on the planet and see pretty detailed pictures of it from the perspective of and astronaut in space. I found my school here, my primary school in Hong Kong, ACS(I), Orchard road, home, and even lucas' and yiuloong's home! Haha... Pretty fun. I tried looking for the twin towers but i don't know new york too well. It's a great way to kill time, and practice your geography!

I'm reading this book, " Who Wrote the Bible?" by Richard Elliott Friedman. It claims that the 5 books of Moses weren't actually written solely by him. It doesn't say much about the New Testament, but it claims that that there are places where the Bible actually contradicts itself. I personally don't know what to think about it. I know God doesn't make mistakes though. And to think i'm actually reading this book...

Have you ever wondered why some Christians don't believe in evangelism? I dont' get it. They are actually against going out into the world to reach out to the lost. I mean... thats plain ignorance! Outright disobedience towards God and the Great Commission. Blinded some people are. Lord, open their eyes!

Ephesians 5:17," Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is."


@ 10:57 AM